Sunday, February 25, 2018

Two More Made

It is not nice out today. It's been snowing on and off all day today and it isn't a day to be out and about. It is, however, the perfect day for making soap.

With a soaping supplies order having arrived this week, it was the perfect time to make my planned Poop Soap. Yes, Poop Soap. I'm going to call it "My Poop Don't Stink". And, this one doesn't stink. It smells like chocolate fudge! I know a few little, and not so little, boys who will love this one.


In the mold, it looks a lot like chocolate pudding, doesn't it? And that's kind of what it smells like, too. My daughter suggested I add a bit of ground coffee to the batter so I did, along with a bit of ground oatmeal. The coffee will make the soap a little "scrubby", making it a good hand soap.


Today, I decided to, once again, make the Ice Queen soap. This time, I used a non-morphing blue colorant. I used a luxurious blend of oils that includes cocoa butter and shea butter and is scented with Sensuous Sandalwood, one of my favourite scents right now.


I've topped it with dyed rock salt, sugar pearls, and ultrafine opalescent glitter. I'll be able to unmold and cut it tomorrow and, I'll be honest, I'm looking forward to seeing how the swirls turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment